NOSING & TASTING
Session at 3 p.m. on reservation
POT STILL / LOMOND STILL
In 1958 two Lomond stills were installed at Glenburgie and in 1964 two Lomond Stills were installed at Miltonduff.
Instead of traditional swan necks they had colomns with a number of adjustable platesi nside.
This Lomond Stills at Glenburgie were replaced in 1981 by conventional Pot Still. The whisky from the Lomond Stills is known Glencraig.
The Lomond Stills at Miltonduff were decoommissioned in 1981 and replaced by two Pot Stills.
The whisky from the Lomond Stills is known Mosstowie.
POT STILL: MILTONDUFF
LOMOND: MOSSTOWIE THE LAST OF A KIND
We choose the whiskies from our existing stock, this can change from time to time
This 2 Single Malt Whiskies à 2 cl = Price on demand